After every performance, the audience exits into a space where a couple of Guestbooks are laid out. Some people write in them; some don’t. Some send emails which are then taped into the books.
- Phillip Barker enjoyed himself but words are not enough, I cannot explain how much I loved this. (Phillip Barker)
- Always interesting to see life and death from both sides (now). Always different - thanks. A Tour de Force! (Vanessa Harwood)
- Spectacular! Wow wow wow! You just made my year. Mad Love!! (Lee Towndrow)
- A moving meditation. I could spend years in the room listening. (Cynthia Grant)
- I loved the show!!! The precision, presence and joyful delight gave me much pleasure. One of the best shows I’ve seen in Toronto. Thanks so much. Bravo! ( Bobby)
- Wow. That was strange. I wasn’t sure if I’d make it out alive, but I’m glad I did. ( Lonny Knapp)