After every performance, the audience exits into a space where a couple of Guestbooks are laid out. Some people write in them; some don’t. Some send emails which are then taped into the books.
- I am exhausted in the most beautiful way – exhausted soul… I’m giggling inside. Shaky. Trembling. Thank you everyone. I will never forget this or forget this feeling. (Ian Carpenter)
- I am still thinking of the sweet smell of petrified lime, of the constellation of light bulbs, of the far-off and up-close music… the artists you gathered are incredible… and YOU are inspiring with so boundless a vision… I admire your refusal to be confined by the expectations of others and of form... your work is brave and bold and provocative and has the power to make people stop and think… feel extremely. (Heidi Strauss)
- So moved… so moving… so beautiful (Pia Boumann)
- Surprising, painful, beautiful… (Clarissa D.)
- Wonderful! (Diana Leblanc)